Friday, December 25, 2020

So I met Dipanshu hills today. He returned the stuff he took for his failed Winter Spiti ride


This was on 20th Dec 2020. Went to shoot for Power to Ride channel.

I finally stepped out of the house for a long distance after 15 March 2020. 

It's been all corona and lockdown since March. Its been a hard time for all. But I have been enjoying my time with family. Finally after so many many eras later!


Ohh yea.. Its been such a rollercoaster year!

I was finally able to gift my long time crush. Its nothing much.. Just an overcoat.. But she wanted it... Said she liked it!

I also got myself some tech..

I got myself a Dji Osmo Gimbal. I wanted it for a long long time.

Also got myself a LG G8X phone. Ots a dual screen military grade water proof phone with top of the line specs. Was just plain lucky to get it. It was a suggestion from a colleague at work. Loved it.

Also last year I had got promoted.. So its been a great year for me. Everyone is happy!

I planned a short vacation but seems like its not going to be much fruitful with this covid around. Risking travel seems to be a plain folly right now since parents are old now. And they say the virus is transmitted to older people easily. I dont want to be a carrier......


No comments:

Post a Comment