Monday, September 29, 2014

Ride to Walki - Birthday Ride of 2nd Anniversary

It was 28th Sep, been 2 years since I got my share of happiness, my brother, my steed and my most trusty Pulsar 200NS. Its was exactly 26th September 2012 when I rolled out the beast from the showroom and clocked around 85,000kms. It was important to celebrate its birthday now! What better way can it be other than a good mile munching session through the country side?

It had been somewhat scheduled for a city G2G (meet over) from Naked Wolves but was cancelled at the last moment. My other schedules also got dwindled off. With practically nothing to do and the thought of celebrating my steed's Birthday was poking me.

Very soon, I was rolling down the Solapur highway at around 7AM. Followed the road till Kukumbh until the thought of visiting Daund crossed my mind. After asking directions from the Indian local GPS (human beings) I was blessed with the direction to Daund after a few tries. Had practically no idea of what to do there, I just continued straight through the highway. Upon inquiring, found out that the road led to Ahmednagar. Was in no mood to go in there and just took the next right. It was a bit past 11 when I stopped for some fooding around at the local shops. I had reached Walki.
 


After a bit of roaming around nearby, I turned to return. Clicked a few pics. Had a small brunch, which was quite moderately tasty, I started returning.

Took a different route this time while returning. Turned from Madgaon Vdgaon. Soon, I touched the Nagar road. It was good to be back here. Returned back by 5PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment